When you go into your role and click into the 'Manage' section, this is a snapshot of what you will see:
Across the top of the page you will see tabs titled 'All Candidates' 'Shown Interest' 'Submitted' and In Review'
From 'Submitted' you can choose to do many different actions such as:
- send candidates to anonymous review
- invite candidates to interview
- reject candidates
You can choose to work on one candidate at a time by clicking on the little box to the left of their information line or by clicking onto the downwards chevron above this and choosing to select a single page of candidates or all of the candidates in that particular tab.
Once you have selected a candidate in this way the action banner will pop up onto your screen, from here you can simply click on the relevant icon to trigger your desired action:
Here is a quick summary of what those icons mean from left to right -
- '1 candidate selected' means, that in this instance I have ticked 1 box and chosen 1 candidate to work on, as mentioned you can filter and choose more than one or all of the candidates if you wish.
- Deselect all candidates - this simply means that if you have selected a candidate in error, to prevent doing unnecessary actions you can click this icon and all of the candidates selected will revert to unselected.
- The eye icon - when chosen this action will send your selected candidate(s) to anonymous review
- The calendar icon - click this to schedule an interview
- The envelope - from here you can send emails to your chosen candidate(s)
- The parcel tag - use this to tag candidates
- The person and tick icon - use this to mark a candidate as hired
- The clock - from here you can reset the test timer and reopen an application
- The circled 'x' - choose this icon if you would like to reject a candidate(s)
- The page and arrow (export icon) - enables you to export aspects of a selected candidates application such as their sift answers, interview summary or CV/ resumé
Please note that not all of these actions will be available to every candidate, it depends on where your candidate is in the hiring process.
From here you can find out where your candidates found out about your vacancy and what channel they used to access our platform. It's also the location where you can choose new job boards, send the information of the vacancy out to social media or invite specific candidates to apply.
This is also where you will find all of the recorded diversity information.
From here you can check on the progress of your hiring team and find out whether reviews need to be forwarded to other reviewers.
From here you will be able to see your interview calendar and any interviews that have been booked.
For more information or if you have a query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org