Now that you're using Applied, you may find that you need to involve more team members into your hiring process. Increasing the number of people that review applications reduces work burden on individuals, but also brings in the benefit of "wisdom of the crowd".
We understand that communicating what Applied does can be tricky - so here are some guides for you so you can support your team.
I've just added people to the "Hiring team" - now what?
When you add members to the hiring team, we send them a "Welcome" email with a brief overview of the Applied process and what they can expect. If they have more questions after that, you might want to share:
- This article on what Applied is
- This set of articles, on what Reviewers can expect and why we've designed our platform with a review panel in mind
- This set of articles, on what Interviewers can expect and why
- Here's a video of our CEO, Kate talking about Applied, behavioural science and hiring
- .. and if they're really keen - here's our blog!
My hiring team are struggling to write questions / don't understand why they need to pick skills. Help!
Hiring with us is different, and there are always a couple of teething issues as you try something new. Don't worry - we've got your back! Here are some resources for you and your team.
- Check out our Template Roles for some great examples of sift questions and complete roles that you can share with your team to give them a reference point. You can see these when you're on the main Applied Dashboard:
- This article on how to write great sift questions
- This article on how to identify great skills for your role and this one, on how skills and sift questions link together
Someone in my team is having a technical issue - what do I do?
Panic. Just kidding!
Step one : read this article on technical support and what we need to properly troubleshoot the issue. The more information you give us, the faster we can resolve it.
Step two: Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as we can. We're pretty quick on email!
Is something missing from this article? Get in touch at email@example.com and let us know! We love getting feedback from you on what you need.