You may need to reopen a role because:
1. The role has already reached the close date that you set up when you were creating a role. In this case, you can follow the steps listed below.
2. You manually chose to close the role. In this case, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you reopen the role.
How to change the close date?
You just need to:
- Click on the role you want to reopen.
- Go to the manage page.
- Click on top right corner where you see the current closing date.
- Select set a close date and make the corresponding change. This will reopen the role automatically. You can verify this by going to the candidate link that you share with applicants.