Applied's Job Analysis Tool gives two scores. The first is one that indicates how inclusive your job advert is and the other indicates the potential of your job description to convert prospective applications into real ones. In both cases, the higher the score, the better.
Here is the general structure of how each score is divided into different sub-scores.
You can click on any of the scores to learn more about them.
1. Inclusion (up to 80 points)
- Gender coding (up to 40 points)
- Inhibiting fresh talent (up to 10 points)
- Must haves (up to 20 points)
- Over-emphasis on education (up to 10 points)
2. Conversion (up to 100 points)
- Reading burden (up to 30 points)
- Buzzword bingo (up to 20 points)
- Acronyms (up to 20 points)
- Word count (up to 30 points)