Applied's Job Analysis Tool gives two scores. One that indicates how inclusive is your job advert and the other one that indicates your job description's potential to convert potential applications into real application. The higher the score, the better. Here is the general structure of how each score is divided into different subscores.
Just click on any of the scores if you want to learn more about them.
1. Inclusion (up to 80 points)
- Gender coding (up to 40 points)
- Inhibiting fresh talent (up to 10 points)
- Must haves (up to 20 points)
- Over-emphasis on education (up to 10 points)
2. Conversion (up to 100 points)
- Reading burden (up to 30 points)
- Buzzword bingo (up to 20 points)
- Acronyms (up to 20 points)
- Word count (up to 30 points)