Perhaps you need to look for a candidate's contact number, or you want more details about how they performed on their multiple choice test. You might also want to check interviewer's notes on a specific round / interview. All this can be found on an Application Summary specific to each candidate.
Here are the steps that you can follow to go to this Summary and an overview of the type of information that you'll find there:
1. Go to the candidate management page and click on the 'columns' tab to tick "candidate details".
2. Search for the candidate for whom you want more detailed information.
3. Then click on 'view' under the "application" column. You'll go to their Application Summary once you do this.
You'll see the following tabs once you're on the Application Summary:
- Summary. There you'll find main contact info, candidate source if there is one and answers to eligibility questions. You can also upload or replace a candidate's CV if you need to.
- Interviews. You'll see interviewers' notes and scores for each question asked at different rounds. You'll also see a radar graph indicating how well the candidate performed on each skill assessed with interview questions.
- Questions. You'll see the candidate's answers to each Sift question, their average score and the score given by each member of the reviewing panel. You'll also see a radar graph indicating how well the candidate performed on each skill assessed with Sift questions.
- Tests. You'll see the score for each multiple choice question. The green/red colour code will make it easy to check which answers are right and which ones are wrong. You'll also see a radar graph indicating how well the candidate performed on each skill assessed with multiple choice questions.
- Email log. You'll see the list of emails that have been sent to the candidate through Applied. For each email you can check the subject or type of email and its body, the date and time it was sent and its status (sent / not sent).
- Other applications. You can see the list of additional roles in your Organisation for which a candidate has applied.