Below are 4 quick steps for inviting the hiring team to do interviews for a specific role. Once you invite the hiring team, they will receive a link that:
- provides recommendations on how to do interviews (click here to learn more about best practices on doing interviews).
- makes it easy to score and provide notes to answers given by interviewees (click here to learn how to create interview questions).
Note: Make sure that:
1. From your Dashboard, click on the role for which you want to invite interviewers. Then go to its Manager and, once you're there, go to the 'Interview Schedule' tab that you see at the top.
2. Click on the interviewer '+/- manage' button specific to the time slot that you'd like to assign to interviewers. As soon as you click on that button, a window with the list of members of the hiring team will appear (click here if you want to learn how to add more members of the hiring team).
|Note: Make sure that an interview type has been selected and that you see a candidate assigned to the time slot you wish to allocate to interviewers.|
3. Once in the interview panel window specific to a candidate:
a. tick the members of the hiring team that you'd like to involve. We recommend 2 to 3 interviewers per candidate.
b. optionally select who's going to compile written feedback (click here to learn more about compiling written feedback). If you just want to send the default feedback to candidates (i.e. radar graph with performance per skill assessed during interview), you can select the option at the bottom that says 'we're not giving written interview feedback, or will do it separately'.
c. Click on the 'save & email interviewers' once you are sure about the interviewers/compiler.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for each candidate / time slot you want to allocate to interviewers. You'll be able to check interviewer names in the 'Interview Schedule'.
What happens next?
For each candidate, interviewers will then receive an email inviting them to be part of the interview, along with a link for scoring and providing notes for each question asked during the interview (click here to learn more about interviewer's experience with Applied).