Below are 5 steps for creating interview time slots. You should create these slots before inviting candidates to interview and sending interview links to your hiring team.
|Note: Make sure that you have created the interview rounds before creating time slots (click here to learn how to add and edit interview rounds and add questions to each interview round).|
1. From your Dashboard, click on the role for which you want to add interview slots. Then go to its Manager and, once you're there, go to the 'Interview Schedule' tab that you see at the top.
2. Once in the interview scheduler, click on the 'Add another interview slot' button. A row with the following information will appear in your scheduler:
- Interview type
- An 'actions' button, which includes actions such as sending interviewer links or removing the corresponding interview slot.
3. For this new row, complete the information that's completely necessary in order to send invitations to candidates: date/time and interview type (click here to learn how to add interview rounds/types).
|Note: Remember to leave the interviewers and candidate columns empty up until this point, especially if you want to save time and let candidates select time availabilities on a first come, first served basis (see step 5 below).|
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for adding as many slots as you'd like.
After you've created all the available time slots (e.g. for a same interview round), you can then do either of the following steps:
5 - Option A. You can invite candidates to interview and they can pick their preferred slot on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to learn how to invite candidates to interview.
5 - Option B. You can add candidates manually if you already know their preferred time slots (perhaps you got this information outside our platform, e.g. by phoning them, one by one).
Click here to learn how to add candidates manually to each time slot.