Each time you add a new job to the platform, you have a couple of choices to make about your hiring team:
- Who should be able to view, edit and manage this job and its candidates?
- And who will help us assess, review and interview the candidates that apply?
These people will make up your hiring team and will need to be be given the corresponding role / permission level in the platform.
To add a new hiring team member, follow these steps:
- Open the relevant job by clicking on the card in your dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and open the ‘Hiring Team’ section.
- Click on ‘add new team member’.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add.
- If they already have an account, they will appear as you type and you can select them from the drop down.
- If they are not yet an Applied user, they will be sent an email inviting them to join the team.
The user is now a recognised member of the hiring team for this vacancy. You are now able to allocate reviews to them and/or invite them to interview candidates.
If they have 'Hiring Manager' access or above, they can also contribute to the building of the role: inputting the job description, choosing skills and questions, building interviews etc.
It’s worth pointing out that your hiring team is not a fixed roster. You can add and remove people at any point during the recruitment process to meet your needs. Need extra eyes on applications? Add a person or two and assign them some reviews. Think a specific team member would be good to have on the interview panel? Add them when you reach that stage. Please note you won't be able to remove a team member that already scored reviews or interviews for that role.