We recommend you go to your Organisation Settings tab as soon as you get started with Applied.
What can you do through the Organisation Settings
Through the Organisation Settings, you can add or update relevant information such as:
- your Organisation's logo. Usually, this logo is automatically added when we create your account, but perhaps it's worth checking if it's the one you want to share with applicants.
- your Organisation's general contact email, which you can then modify for each job advert if you need to.
- your Organisation's default location information.
- Modify your equal opportunities statement. This is the statement that we share with candidates as soon as they start their application process. You can edit this statement if you prefer something taken from your organisation's equal opportunity policy.
- Manage admin users. You can add them or revoke their access.
How to go to your Organisation Settings
Here is how you can go to the organisation settings tab (if you are an admin user):
1. Click on your name on the top right corner of the main Dashboard and then click on 'Account'.
2. After landing on your account page, click on the Organisation Settings tab. There you'll be able to update all the information that we mentioned at the beginning of this article.