If your Organisations using Applied, there is good chance that you will become a reviewer of Sift questions at some point. This means that you will be one of the members of the team responsible for scoring short-answers from candidates:
This is what to expect as a reviewer:
1. You will get an email notification from HR asking you to blind review some applications.
2. This email contains a unique personal link to those answers that were allocated to you.
3. Click on the link and follow the instructions there.
4. Score each answer on a scale of 1 to 5 (please find the review guides for each question under the scale).
5. Once you sifted all the answers you can check how you scored them compared to the others in your team. You can return to this last page anytime when you wish but remember that you will not be able to change the scores you gave once you have completed all your reviews.