Perhaps there are some positions in your organisation that you hire on a frequent basis and it'd be time-consuming to start the role building process from scratch each time.
There are a number of different options for saving time:
1. Create a template role and copy it everytime you're going to start a hiring process.
2. Leave a role open indefinetly and hire on an ongoing basis. In this case you just need to leave the 'closing date' empty. For doing it, you just need to go to the General Settings section, within the Role Builder.
Our recommendation is to go for the first option. This article explains how.
Creating a template role
For creating a template role you just need to go through the usual role building process and set the sections that will be repeated across the roles that you'll advertise in the future. For example, you can set the skills, the eligibility questions and Applied Assessments. Perhaps the hiring team or the general settings are not pre-set in this template role.
You can also use a previously advertised role as a template role. In this case, you just need to copy it as it's explained below.
Copying a role
1. In your Dashboard, look for the role you want to copy.
2. Select the 'copy' role option from the quick actions menu that you see on the bottom right corner of the role.
3. After you've selected the 'copy' option, a new version of the role will be created. You just need to go to its Builder and do the necessary changes before making it live (e.g. change the role title, change the general settings).