Scenario: A number of candidates have applied to the role you created and now you’re ready to start reviewing applications, along with your team members.
So now is the time to trigger review allocations to your team. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Access your Dashboard and click on the relevant role card
- Once in the role, click on the Manage button, visible in the menu on the on the left-hand side of the page
- Next select the candidates in the 'Submitted' tab
- A blue banner will pop up at the bottom of the page with various action icons on it.
- Click on the "send to anonymous review" icon (which is the image of the eye crossed out).
- Select which questions you would like the reviewers to be able to score
- Choose which reviewers you would like to take part in the reviewing
- Then decide upon the number of reviews per answer that you would like. (The default is always set to 3, as this is generally what we would recommend but you can choose more or fewer depending on your needs.)
Note that the number of reviews completed, will be the total number of all of the candidate answers multiplied by the number of reviews per answer you choose.
Here's an example if you want to know how many reviews you'll be allocating across your team:
10 candidates answer 4 questions each = 10 x 4 = 40 answers in total to review
If you choose 3 reviews per answer, you'll be reviewing 40 answers 3 times.
3 reviews per answer X 40 answers = 120 reviews overall
- Remember that the more reviewers in your team, potentially the less reviews they will each have to sore (see the box below)
- If you would like to add new reviewers to your team simply click on the 'Add a Reviewer' box in the pop up page and this will take you back to the 'Hiring Team' page in 'Build where you will be able to add in more team members
Here's an example if you want to know how the reviewer burden changes depending on the number of reviewers you involve.
For the 120 total answers that need to be reviewed:
- Once you're happy with your choices, click on "send invites to x reviewers". Your reviewers will receive an email notification letting them know you've invited them to review.
Extra bits to remember:
- Admin users or team members with full access to a specific role are the only ones with permission to allocate reviews
- Not all reviewers will score all answers. This will only happen if the number of reviews per answer is equal to the number of reviewers.
If you have any questions on this area of the platform, you can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, where a member of our team will be on hand to offer support.