You can easily check progress after you allocate applications to review. Here are two ways:
- Have a quick look through the Role Manager.
- Check individual progress through the Review Allocation box.
Quickly checking review progress through the Role Manager
Perhaps you just want to have a quick look at how reviews are going. In this case, go the Manager of the role in which you are interested. Once there, you can check the Reviews column and face any of the following cases:
1. All the rows in the column have an 'n/a'. In this case you should check if you've successfully allocated applications to review, because this indicates 'not allocated' (go to the second section of this article to learn how).
2. All the rows in the column have a 0 with a completely grey grid. This means you've allocated applications to review but no-one has started reviewing applications.
3. Some rows have scores greater than 0 and partially coloured grids. This means some reviewers have started scoring answers. The order or the coloured cells may vary because answers are allocated randomly.
4. All the rows have scores and a completely coloured grid. This means that all answers have been reviewed and you're ready to shortlist candidates based on review scores.
Checking review progress through the review allocation box
Perhaps you want to see who has finished reviewing all their answers and who is a bit behind so you can send them a reminder.
In this case, go again to the Manager of the role in which you are interested. Go to the review allocation box ('Look at' button on the top right side of the page>'Review progress' option), where you'll be able to see the total number of answers that were allocated to each reviewer and the total number of scores they've given.