Occasionally you might need to add a candidate to the pool after a job is closed. For
that, you’ll need to briefly re-open the job. These are the steps:
1. Agree with the candidate what the deadline will be for their late submission .
2. Go to “Job Settings'' in the “Build'' section and re-open the job by re-setting the closing date to a time in the future that you agreed with the candidate. You don’t need to clear the date, simply click on the date and a calendar will pop up.
3. Go to”Job distribution” in the “Build” section and move the “Internal use only” toggle to green. This will prevent the job from being found on any search engine or external sources. Please note that this doesn’t prevent applications from those who might already have the link from when it was public. However, it will reduce the chances of that happening. Also the shorter period the job is re-opened, the better to avoid unwanted further applications.
4. Share the link with the candidate ( Build ➤ Launch checklist ➤ Candidate Link ).
5. After the late candidate submits his application, you can return the closing date to its initial date.