Once a role is closed and a hire has been made, it might be that you would like to print off or collate the interviewer notes on your candidate.
This is a simple process and can be done in a few small steps.
- Go to the 'Manage' area of your role
- Find the candidate record that you are working on
- Click into the record so that the candidate details are highlighted and the 'Blue Banner' appears at the bottom of the page like so:
- Click onto the page export icon (page and arrow) on the far right of the banner
- You will be given 3 options, one to export the candidate's Sift answers, one to export the interview summary and the final one to export the candidate's CV/ resumé.
- Choose to the 'interview summary' and hit print.
- The document will then appear as a pdf that you can save, print or share electronically.
If you have any difficulties doing this, or have any further questions, please contact us on the Support Team and we will be happy to help. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org