Searching for a past role that has been archived is a relatively simple process.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your dashboard
- Go to the 'search by job title' field
- Click on the blue 'Filter' icon above as shown here:
- On the new pop-up modal tick the box under 'status' called ' archived' as shown here:
- Click out of the pop-up and search for the role using the Job Title as normal.
- Now you will see a list of both current and archived roles which contain that job title.
- Click into the relevant role as required
If you would like to change the status of a role from 'archived' back to 'un-archived'
Simply click the 'undo' arrow shown on the job card here:
this will change the status of the job from 'archived' to 'current' and the role will again be visible on your current dashboard.
If you have any further questions on searching for roles or anything mentioned in this article, please feel free to contact us on the Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org