We're a bit obsessed with data-driven decisions in Applied. Hopefully you'll start understanding why once you learn about the reports you get for each role you create through Applied.
These reports cover the whole hiring process and provide cool insights regarding:
- the overall metrics of your hiring process (e.g. no. of candidates by stage and time to hire).
- diversity and equal employment opportunities data.
- candidate and hiring team's experience and their feedback.
- performance of all the Applied Assessments.
Most of the reports are given at an aggregate, statistical level in order to protect candidates' idendity, especially when it comes to equal opportunities data. For admin users or users with full access to a role, we also provide csv files with the list of candidates, their status and any relevant admin and contact information.
The Role Reporter within a typical recruitment process done with Applied*
* Stages can change according to each Organisation's needs