How do I get help if I need it?
If you run into any technical problems using the Applied platform that require a fast response (e.g. if they are directly impacting your ability to run your hiring process) we ask you to send your question or issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do
Please clearly state your name, the company you are contacting us from and, If relevant, the job title you're working on as it’s named in the platform you are working on. Include any screenshots or screen recording of your issue if you think this will help us to understand or replicate it.
What happens next?
Emailing this address will create a ticket in our support queue and ensure that your query is picked up. The inbox is monitored from 9am to 5pm BST, Monday to Friday. Our team will assess each query and, often behind the scenes, call on the relevant colleague or team to help them address the question and may:
- Suggest a solution and close the ticket
- Ask you for more details to understand the issue
- Depending on the urgency of your query, we will let you know when you can expect to hear back from us if further investigation is required.
We appreciate that hiring and communicating with candidates and internal stakeholders can be stressful and we know, when you encounter a problem, we all want our issue to be dealt with first, however, having a ticketing system is common practice and essential for us to be able to focus on solving issues as quickly as possible.
Why we use an email ticketing system/Why can’t you call me?
There are several reasons we do not offer phone support for technical issues, and we hope that giving full transparency on our process will reassure you that we take all queries and problems seriously.
A central ticketing systems means that:
- Some issues may require insight from an engineer, or a number of departments, to work together to resolve it. Having all the information in one place (within the email thread of a single ticket per issue) ensures that everyone that needs to be involved can quickly get up to speed and focus on moving things forward.
- One single queue makes it easier to spot any tickets that have taken longer than usual to get a response and will ensure it gets to the top of the queue. (If a new ticket is created for the same issue it will start again at the back of the queue.)
- Our product and technical team can monitor trends and this information is a vital part of how we refine the product and build new features or improved signposting within the app.
- Individuals within the business, for example our Sales or Customer Success Managers, spend a lot of their days in meetings and so emailing urgent issues to personal inboxes will often be held there until they can reassign it to the support queue.
- In some cases, we may need additional information from you in order to investigate and this can be more efficiently obtained in writing and via screenshots so we can see the issue from your side and replicate it in order to solve it.
As a valued customer of Applied, if you experience any issues while using the platform that require an urgent response from our team, we ask you to direct your question to our support team by sending an email to email@example.com
We’d like to assure you that every ticket is reviewed and followed up promptly and firstname.lastname@example.org is effectively our reception desk – behind this email address, the entire Applied team is working together to get you what you need as quickly as possible.