When building a role, you can add as many interview rounds as you need in order to thoroughly assess your candidates. Click here for more information on adding interview time slots and sending invitations to candidates.
|Note: Don't worry if you don't have all the questions ready before inviting candidates to interview. The most important bit is to create interview rounds first (even if no questions are added to them yet) in order to engage with the candidates sooner rather than later.|
In order to create an interview round, go into the role that you are working on and :
- click into the 'Interviews and Tasks' area under hiring stages
- click on the '+ Add interview stage button'
- Go into the Interview 1 box which you will be shown on the next stage.
- In this box you can edit the interview round name, change the length of time allotted to the interview and add and edit interview questions.
- Remember that each question that you add will need an accompanying review guide to help your interviewers to score effectively.
- You can add multiple questions to an interview round
You can edit and remove questions and interview rounds as long as the interview has not taken place.
If you have any more questions please contact Support on firstname.lastname@example.org