|Note: Don't worry if you don't have all the questions ready before inviting candidates to interview. The most important bit is to create interview rounds first (even if no questions are added to them yet) in order to engage with the candidates sooner rather than later.|
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Get started with the interview section of the Role builder
- Add a first interview round
- Add more interview rounds from scratch
- Remove interview rounds
- Change the order of interview rounds
To get started with the creation of interview rounds, go to the Role for which you want to create them. Then go to its Role Builder and, once you're there, go to the Interviews section.*
* If you don't see the Interviews section in your checklist, go to the Options section of the Role Builder and enable Structured Interviews with the toggle button. This will make the interview section automatically available in your Builder checklist.
Adding the first interview round
Once you are in the Interviews section of the Role Builder, you'll see that an unnamed interview round has been added by default. This can be the first round that you can edit.
Just click on the Interview box to start editing the main elements of this first round:
- The Interview name
- The estimated interview length
- Adding/editing questions
Adding more interview rounds from scratch
You can add as many rounds as you'd like. Just click on the 'Add Interview' button at the top right of the Interviews section to get started.
After adding extra rounds, you can edit them as you edited the first interview round.
Removing interview rounds
You can remove an interview round as long as there are no time slots booked by candidates for that specific round.
Click on the Interview that you'd like to remove and then click on the 'Remove Interview' red button that you find at the right bottom corner of the extended Interview box.
Changing the order of interview rounds
You just need to click on an interview round and move it up or down depending on your needs. This new order will affect the way we track interview information for you and how this information is displayed in each Application Summary.