Below are 4 steps for inviting candidates to interview. By inviting them to interview, candidates will receive an email with a first-come-first-served scheduling link.
1. From your Dashboard, click on the role for which you want to invite candidates. Then go to its Manager.
2. Once in the Manager of the role, select the candidates you'd like to invite to interview (click here to learn more about the Manager and how to easily select more than one candidate from the list view).
3. Go to the drop-down menu with the core Manager tasks ('Selected Candidates' button on the top right side of the page) and select the 'Invite to interview' option. After selecting 'invite interview' option, a template invitation email will appear.
4. You can edit the invitation template and send the final version by clicking on the 'send invite' button. Please take into account the following before sending invitations:
a. You'll first see a notification indicating whether you have enough time slots for the corresponding round, given the number of candidates you've selected.
a.1. You can re-check you've created the right slots by going to the view option.
a.2. If you need to edit the time slots, you can go back to the interview scheduler.
|Note: As part of making sure you've created the right slots, please ensure that you have created the interview rounds and questions (click here to learn how).
b. Make sure you select the right interview round.
c. You can edit all the fields of this email (i.e. from, reply to, subject, body), but...
d. Please keep the *|TOFIRSTNAME|* and *|URL|* tokens.
- the *|TOFIRSTNAME|* will become each candidate's name once you send invites. This will make invitations more personalised.
- the *|URL|* token will become the personalised link that each candidate will use to book their interview.
|Note: The 'send invites' button will be disabled if you remove the *|URL|* token from the email.
What happens next?
Once you send invites, candidates will receive their emails with and embedded link that looks like the image below. They'll be able to select the time slot that works best for them on a first come, first served basis.
Click here if you want to know how to track the time slots that have been chosen by candidates.
After all candidates have booked their slot, you can then send interview links to the hiring team (click here to learn how).