Setting your password is very easy. The starting point may vary depending on the type of permission that you have. Once you've set your password satisfactorily, you can start navigating throughout the platform in an intuitive and fast way.
If you are an Admin User
If you are an admin user of the platform you should have received a welcome email that asks you to set your password within 48 hours. This time limit is for security reasons. At this point, two things can happen:
- You are able to access the password reset link and update your password within the 48 hours limit. In this case, you're ready to go and to log in to the platform.
- If for any reason you didn't have a chance to reset the password within the 48 hours-hours limit, you just need to follow the instructions for getting a new link.
If you are a member of a hiring team with full access or contribution access to a specific role
If an admin user or a user with full access to a role has given you access, you just need to do the following:
1. Go to https://app.beapplied.com/login
2. Select the 'forgot password' option and then provide your email address.
3. You'll receive an email with steps to reset your password. Just follow them.